Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to give certain personal information to us when you choose to use certain services available on our “websites” or in person. These may include: registering for an account on our “websites”, signing up for special offers from third-parties we partner with, sending us an email message, submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering or purchasing products or services on our site, or when completing our customer information sheet. Going forward we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you about services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional information personal or non-personal in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
High Desert Roofing, Inc. collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
High Desert Roofing, Inc. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from High Desert Roofing, Inc. and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third-Parties
High Desert Roofing, Inc. does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third-parties.
High Desert Roofing, Inc. may contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offer that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the partner or third-party.
High Desert Roofing, Inc. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you electronic or post mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third-parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to High Desert Roofing, Inc., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
High Desert Roofing, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: conform with official lawful orders, complying with legal process served on High Desert Roofing, Inc. or on the “websites”, protect and defend the rights or property of High Desert Roofing, Inc., and/or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the “websites”, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third-party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under certain privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will not disclose your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information visit this web page: http://www.highdesertroofinginc.com/opt-out/
Tracking User Behavior
High Desert Roofing, Inc. may keep track of the websites and page our users visit within our “website” in order to determine what High Desert Roofing, Inc. services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within High Desert Roofing, Inc. to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by our “websites”. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the High Desert Roofing, Inc. websites.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verified request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if the information is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or to abide by an existing contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with existing and new laws;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children under thirteen
High Desert Roofing, Inc. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use The Website.
Opt-Out and Unsubscribe from Third-Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of High Desert Roofing, Inc. by going to this web page: http://www.highdesertroofinginc.com/opt-out/and filling out the second form.
Changes to this Statement
3210 Matthew Ave NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87107